Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar

Good idea, Bill.

In the context of large diaphram, I may consider the Rode:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/NT2A/

I have used Rode before, and I really like them...very quite.

This one is Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8, which provides a lot of options.

Kris