AT4050 - Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar

looppool@cruzio.com schrieb:
> The microphones that we won the NAIRD Instrumental Album of the YEar
>award in
> 1998 for Martin Simpson's album  "Cool and Unusual"
> were an ATM 4050  and a Neumann K18
Rick,

I remember that we discussed the AT4050 on the drive to...what was it?
San José? Oakland? back in 2006, and we both confessed how happy we were
with it...however:

Is there a shock mount which fits the AT4050 and is available at a
reasonable price (and where, contrary to the original AT4050 design, you
can actually exchange the rubber strings?)

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs