Re: Mixer selection - advice?

Hi Ryan,
i once tired this yamaha mixer series and i thoguth it was terrible,everything feels cheap including the effects and my acoustic guitar didnt sound too clean through it,so i opted for the soundcraft thoguh is not usb.
but check out the macke FX pro series,i have the pro fx 8 and love it they are usb and the fx are top though no compressors.
But for the price u just cant beat them!
cheers
Luis