RE: Looping Discussions and Comparisons (Was Re: unsubscribe)

I have always wondered why L.D. doesn't have a forum.

-- Greg

From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:39:53 +0100
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi Robert, there are two websites, one related specifically to this list, and one more generally about looping:

THis mailing list is sort of an 'old boys network' or like a neighborhood bar.  The future is in the websites.

OI! Get outa town you.. you.. you... young whippersnapper.. if this listserv was good enough for my ole 'pappy then its good enough for you!

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.