Re: unsubscribe

Robert Lewis wrote:
> I'm a newbie, and I don't know much about this group, but maybe people
> are unsubscribing because this listserv isn't what they thought it would
>be.

If someone actually unsubscribes we won't see an email here.
Remember when you followed the simple instructions to subscribe,
and how there were also similar instructions to unsubscribe?

Main cause of complaint is that there's a large number of mails,
...from people who presumably lack the ability to route emails
to a folder.

> Also, my question (below) hasn't been answered yet.

Looperlative LP1
or maybe Boomerang III

we get a lot of
"which looper, I like these bands" questions.

andy butler