Soundscapes Concert Series Returns

In 2002 and 2003, the Soundscapes Concert Series presented vidnaObmana,
Orbital Decay, The Ministry of Inside Things, and Tom Shaw in concert.
The cost of doing shows at the venue then priced Soundscapes out of
business.

I am pleased to announce that a new venue has finally been located that
will allow the Soundscapes Concert Series to be resurrected.  On
Saturday, April 24, 2010, the first new show in seven years will be
presented.

Twyndyllyngs and Technicolor Travel Agency will perform starting at 8:00
pm.  The doors open at 7:30 pm.  There is a suggested donation of $10 to
help the musicians, venue, and promoter to defray their costs.

Information about the bands and the concert series may be found at:
http://soundscapes.us

Meanwhile, you can become friends with the Soundscapes Concert Series at
these social networks:
http://myspace.com/soundscapesconcertseries
http://facebook.com/soundscapesconcerts

I look forward to seeing you at a concert in the near future.

Cheers,

Bill Fox
Soundscapes Artistic Director