Re: Mainstage 2 with Mobius Help Needed

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Here are the pics documenting my attempt to get audio out of my Mobius
>loops
> in Mainstage. I'll try to do a video of my setup process this weekend.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gtodd876/4443042374/

Yes, my recent guess was correct. This picture shows that you have
chosen "output 2" as the output for Mobius plugin track 2. But if you
not running Mobius in multi output mode only output 1 works and should
be used for all tracks. But you should still be hearing loops laid
down on track 1 with these settings. Maybe you just didn't try
starting on that track?

per