VirtualGigSpam: Digitsignal Live tomorrow morning

Digitsignal the NinJam/Livestream virtual quintet featuring Peter Thorn (Sweden), Jim Goodin (USA), Ray Istorico (USA), Jeff Duke (USA) and Steve Moyes (England), will be doing a live video webcast tomorrow morning (Mar 21) at 11am EST on URL www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.

Historically our ensemble has been using video cover for our live audio casts using a 'classic' or 'art' film while we were trying to figure out a way to have 5 different webcam sources live at once without interrupting NinJam audio.  We have worked it out and will be tomorrow for the first time viewable in our cast from our various locales.  We are using a desktop viewer to integrate our 5 worlds.  If that proves unstable we will go to a film and have the early silent film, 'The Deerslayer' in que should we need but hopefully we won't.

To find our exact broadcast time in your locale visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

Digitsignal has a new digital distribution recording and CD recorded during February as part of the www.rpmchallenge.com.  The record is called Absence Of Being and is on Bandcamp at digitsignal.bandcamp.com.

We hope to see you connect with us tomorrow morning at 11am.

Good weekend

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural