Re: kaossilator pro

I have the Kaoss Pad (KP4?), which is in a very similar package.

The Kaoss Pad has some problems in it. There's a lot of signal noise,
and if you try to boost your volume enough to compensate, you start
getting a distorted signal. I eventually took it out of my rig.

Just something to test for if you get to do a hands-on demo.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com