Re: how to mangle with the loops on my oberheim edp.

halim zainal wrote:
> I'm not sure
but now you are ;-)

for 1/2 speed, you'll need a midi controller.
OR
Set
InsertMode=HSP
then the Insert button will 1/2 the speed.

Per's assuming you have a midi controller, so his post is confusing.

the manual for the Gibson unit is the same :-

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

>How do i check it and how to install new apps? Thanx.
> Actually most Malaysian traditional music was derived from Indonesian
> and Thailand.

yes, that's clearly audible in the court music,
it sounds somewhere between the music of those 2 locations.

Are there CDs available do you know?

andy butler