Re: how to mangle with the loops on my oberheim edp.

Thanx Sylvain.

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 1:06 AM, Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's a link to the manual:

http://www.gibson.com/Files/Downloads/PDFs/Gibson/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf

Sylvain

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM, halim zainal <halimzainal@gmail.com> wrote:
I guess it's not as easy as the DL4 tho. From the DL4 i can just step on the 1/2 speed button to make everything go fast. I'm pretty sure EDP can do wonders more than the DL4. I'm still learning to understang the EDP unit. Thanx for your awesome feedbacks.

Halimski.
ps:- where can i find the user manual on how to use the EDP?

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:15 PM, halim zainal <halimzainal@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1/2 speed and double speed functions

When I had an EDP I used the command Speed instead. It jumps one
octave up or down and changes the tempo to half or the double. The
outcome depends on where you are at when giving the command. If at
Normal Speed it goes HalfSpeed. If at HalfSpeed it goes "double speed"
(using quotation marks because there isn't actually a command with
that name, but if the function is still available)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com