Re: digitech pds8000 output volume

I always found that the output level of my PDS8000 is about 1:1, no level boost possible despite it's IN and OUT level controls, but it doen't cut volume down. Mine tends to do unpredictable and uneven pitch glitching lately which is a shame since those nice time/pitchshifts are clearly the coolest feature of the unit. Does anyone dare to service these at all?

Regards, Andreas

Am 30.03.2010 um 23:26 schrieb Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com:
Von: tyler newman <tyler@batterycage.com>
Datum: 30. März 2010 21:11:08 MESZ
Betreff: digitech pds8000 output volume

hi-

hello nice list people.

so, i have this digitech pds-8000 which is one of my greatest musical devices. however, the output volume is a bit lacking...regardless of where the mix knob is set, i feel like it's seriously killing not just the input volume from the guitar (which is run through a different pedal: digitech rp-1000 before hitting the pds), but also the output volume is just...not enough.

this pedal is obviously pretty old, and probably needs some kind of servicing. does anyone know if there's any kind of output stage mod, or if there's a repair that i can get done, that will fix this problem?

i mean, does anyone know about this problem, or is it just my particular unit?

thanks for any advice!

- tyler