Re: Yamaha MFC10 midi foot controllers and the EDP-1

sorry for my english skills
but you "recently sprung for" EDP?
You've bought one? Where did you find it?

I'm quite new to the list as well, but I see you've caught the drift quite easily...
My question is, how are you going to sync things with your drummer?
Or is he/she so good at time-keeping that it's possible to play with these kinds of things in live situation?
I got one group where I would like to use livelooping but never managed to understand how drummer keeps up with it? :-)

_Petri_