Re: jazz on tele's etc.

I realize that you're simply trying to make a point, but I want to
hip you to a little known fact:  Flying Vs make FANTASTIC jazz
guitars.. the body and neck are made from a very thin piece of
mahogany , and they have a natural warmth and resonance... you'd
prolly only get away with it in the studio... nobody in a Jass club
wants to see some middle aged Jass guy with a flying V (and
spandex)....

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky

http://albumcredits.com/zmix