Re: tweek-o-mania.....M 13

I don't really see a problem with that Rainer, I never run a distortion
pedal after delay or reverb, etc, anyway. I suppose that there are stereo
distortion boxes but all that I have, Zvex Fuzz Factory, etc are mono. I
always run distortion/filter or filter/distortion first and then into the
modulation/delay/reverb stuff which is all stereo in my set up. Then I run
that in stereo to my stereo loopers Boss DD 20 and EH 2880.

So as usual I see it as distortion-filters (some filters are stereo),
modulations-delays/reverbs.(all stereo I think)

I do wish the looper was stereo however but actually don't anticipate
using
it much anyway. I get my M9 box today and will report. I am seeing it as a
souped up replacement for my aging DL 4 which I have rarely used the
looper
on, (no feedback control/mono). The only thing that might change this is
being able to switch pre/post fx, this may make it very usable indeed! and
would stereoize the looper.

I do think I agree in that if I was looking for a does it all box, the M
13
would fail because of the lack of stereo looping. (What is the point?!!) I
have given up on hoping for that outside of a laptop I suppose and I am
just
not ready to go that route..:)

enough out of me,

Jeff