TOTALLY WAAAAY OT: About Picasa and Flickr

Hi, sorry about the waaay Off topic post, but.. ya know... who else would know the answers to my questions but LD-ers...

So Ive filled up my free space in Picasa, mostly private familly photos... So I read on Flickr that there is a limit there, but its 100mb PER MONTH... so If I dont upload too much can I have unlimited space?

Im thining to miove (slowly) all my family photos over to Flickr but leave all the blog post pics or weird shit, on Picasa.

BUT THEN.. After my FIRST UPLOAD to Flickr ( 100mb of family Easter skiing holiday in the mountains) I get a mail saying..
You've hit the upload limit of your free Flickr account.
Your free account will only display the most recent 200 items you've uploaded. Anything beyond 200 will remain hidden from view until you either delete newer items or upgrade to a Pro account.

BAstards!!!

Not Bastards for doing that of course... they have to make a living I guess, but Bastards for NOT SAYING BEFORE Ive spent a whole day uploading pics!!!

Can anyone tell me what IS the deal here... What does Hidden from View mean... What is people experieance of online photo storage sites and whats the BEST and er.. FREE-EST... as in no money...

;-)

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com