re:Few questions about foot controllers etc.

Oh, those little plastic things made me so MAD!
It'll cost you about $70 if you're into soldering yourself.
I got these awesome big metal buttons on mine now.
Hardly ever messes up anymore.  Those little red plastic
ones were so glitchy.  I'm sure it's a bit more but,
the same people will overhaul the EFC-7 for you:

http://www.britishaudioservice.com/

I feel like mine is built like a tank now.
Well worth it IMHO,
Andy G

So- if anyone has info on a compact programmable midi foot controller or
better buttons/mods for the original controller please let me know!

Thanks again-

Clifford

--0016e64af2f25a13680483c92ce6