Looping fun with piano sounds

I had so much fun looping acoustic piano sounds today at the MoinSound
Studio sessions that I want to share the recording with you:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6095026

Setup:
The Grand 3 (Steinway D) in Live6, effects mainly Live Reverb, Eclipse
and a little bit of FireworX.
Looping:
Möbius. At times, up to six tracks of it. But nothing fancy otherwise,
with the exception of some very short susrec commands in the second tune.

Noteworthy also: There are three interpretations on the #twitterchords
progression (a project by our own Matt Stevens), two of them based on a
composition by Matthew C. Erion.

Enjoy!

             Rainer

--