Re: Visual performance

Hi Florian,
Her's is my experience with my loop-based trio (2 keyboardists and a bass-guitar player):
- no musicians on the stage
- first player goes on stage and start playing; when the basic loop is ready, first player leaves
- and second player goes on stage. He adds another loops then he leaves
- and third player goes on stage, adding his loop-part
- when the process is done, first and second musicians join the stage with the third player.
Sometimes, during the performance, one or two players leave the stage, letting their loops playing and later they jump again on the stage pushing new loops or combinations of loops.

Have fun with your session !

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com