Roland AC33 w/looper

I thought I'd mention a couple of Roland product I tried out recently that buskers and acoustic instrumentalists might dig, the new Roland battery operated AC33,
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=1052&tab=support that has a built in 40 second looper, that though simple ,works well, with a dual footswitch like the FS-6 they make (action figure sold separately ). This amp is a bit larger than a roland cube and noticeably louder and clean sounding.
 They also came out with a battery powered mini pa amp about the size of a Mackie 450, the Roland BA 330 http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=1025&ParentId=420 that really filled the music store show room.
Bill