Re: Roland AC33 w/looper

The AC33 looks pretty cool, Bill! One thing I could not find out by
the web or downloadable PDF manual is if you can adjust reverb
individually for two simultaneous instruments?

Also, what happens if you feed it with a bass guitar? Does it have a
frequency cut off filter to protect the small built-in spekara? If so,
is the full bass signal passed to the aux output? I'm asking this to
find if it suits Stick playing (where you would need an extra boom box
for bass)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se