Custom Drum Loops was OT: Recording Drums - gear selection

Richard Sales asked (about my offer to record and sell drum loops for
people's projects),

/THis is good to know, RIck! Can you output this in multitrack?  /

nahhhh!   it would be stereo at best..........fairly ghetto (if you can
handle 24/96k recording through decent preamps
and excellent microphones to be ghetto) but we're talking drum loops
here,  not entire tracks.*

*/"Are there samples I can hear?"/

nahhhhh!    I just suddenly realized that this was how I like to work on
a lot of my tracks and that I had nice mics, a stupidly large and versatile
drum and cymbal collection and several hundred professional studio and
producing sessions under my belt and
might try to figure out some way to try and stay living in Santa Cruz
(It's been brutal here, as elsewhere, economically being a professional
musician and a music teacher).

One thing you could do, however, is send me the rhythm you want played
and even a stereo recording of a drum track that you like
so that I can put it in a certain direction, sonically speaking.

"I sure loved the bit of your playing I've heard!"

Gosh, thanks, Richard,  that means a lot coming from you.

"No pressing project at the moment, but I am thinking of doing a new
record.
At the rate I work, and with the other stuff I'm doing, this could take
a year or more!"

I hear you,  I'm actually composing, recording and making videos
constantly, but I seem to have a problem actually putting out a
project officially in the past few years (touring, PASICs, NAMM and that
pesky Looping Festival also seem to get in the way).
I'm actually pretty close to having several things finished at once,
though, which I know is the kiss of death to commerciality so
I probably will drop a whole bunch of stuff on the world after this next
10th anniversary looping festival is over.