Re: Need some advice please

Ace,

I'd get in touch with PayPal and make absolutely certain you are
covered. If there is any question at all about the status of your
payment, then absolutely do not send anything.

I recently bought something on ebay, and the seller told me that
PayPal would not release the funds I sent him until I had received the
item and provided feedback. So, that *could* be what's going on in
your situation. But I am still suspicious. 21 days seems like an awful
long time to withhold your funds. Definitely call or write PayPal.

Jeff