Re: OT: New MBP... or not? (Firewire still necessary?)

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:

If you want to try a new thing, I'd recommend taking a closer look at Reaper (http://www.reaper.fm). It's pure DAW. Costs 60$ / 225$ and you can test it for free. Don't be fooled by the price. This is probably the most stable/customizable/flexible DAW you can find on the market.

best regards
Buzap

Interesting...I'd vaguely heard about Reaper but didn't know anything about it. They have a very nice licensing policy, plus it run on both Windows and OSX. I may need to try this out since I hate Sonar for various reasons, and also hate ProTools for other reasons. Live is the only DAW I use right now, and it's not much of a real DAW. ANd Logic is kinda pricey. :(

--
-George

http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic