Re: OT: New MBP... or not? (Firewire still necessary?)

Hey Luis

> reaper certainly look nice,though i suppose is not full production ready
> like logic with drum loops etc.which would be nice in doing quick demos
> for other people.
No, it's not, you'd have to get another package like i.e. Native
Instruments Komplete. But it's very straightforward and stable which is
also good for deadlines, I guess.
For "ready for demo", Logic is really great. When writing new stuff, I
first start putting together some Apple Loops and take it from there.
Really speeds up the process. (Ableton probably also very fast).

> on the other hand i dont have much time to learn complicated software
Then, give Propellerheads Record (+Reason) a try. It's really easy to use
and has a nice integrated SSL mixing console :)

best regards
Buzap