Re: What electronica is inspiring you?

I'm listening this afternoon to tracks from 'Hot Bitch Arsenal'.  Full
disclosure: I've played a few gigs with these two very talented loopers
based in upstate New York.

Kim Galibert uses Ableton Live! to record looped backing tracks and to
loop Christina Abbott's vocals.  She's got a great feel for live-looping
harmonies and freely-improvised lyrics.  They have an interactive
approach that borders on ESP...

Check them out:
http://hotbitcharsenal.bandcamp.com
http://www.last.fm/music/Hot+Bitch+Arsenal