Virtual GigSpam: Digitsignal Live this Sunday

This Sunday (April 25) at 12noon EST the global band I'm proud to be part of, Digitsignal, will perform live from our corners of the world spanning 3 countries and 2 continents.  We are pleased to feature with our live performance the film imagery of Agnes.

Join us for our hour long set via our channel page at http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.

Digitsignal is Peter Thorn (Sweden), Steve Moyes (UK), Jim Goodin (USA), Ray Istorico (USA) and Jeff Duke (USA).

Approximate times around the world of our cast are 9am PST, 10am MST, 11am CST, 12noon EST, 5pm UK, 6pm western Europe and 1am Japan.  For specific times in your locale check http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

Check out Digitsignal's new recording, available on CD and digital distribution at http://digitsignal.bandcamp.com.  Friend us on Facebook, search - Digitsignal.

Have a great rest of the week.

Jim

--