RE: Acoustic Looping Rig

oh and an lr baggs padi with a taylor 314ce w/a baggs m1 passive magnetic pickup...
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Acoustic Looping Rig
From: fh@flatheadband.com
Date: Sat, April 24, 2010 11:12 am
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I loop vocals and acoustic. I use a peavey pv6 (non-usb version) mixer with a boomerang. I send to the 'rang via the aux/effects send but return it to it's on mixer channel instead of the aux/effects return.  gives a bit more control over the loop sound.  works great and the mixer is mounted on my pedal board with the boomerang and some effect pedals (octave, phaser and delay). hope that helps.