B-CIMF will Stream today

Our first evening of the Boise Creative and Improvised Music festival was awesome, ending with an amazing high point with percussionist Tatsuya Nakatani.

Today we are streaming both audio and video, thanks to Boise Weekly.  Tune in at the URL below at 1:30pm Mountain Standard Time (3:30pm Eastern / 12:30pm Pacific).

Text me and let me know what you think.  208-724-5603.  Visit the schedule at our website below.

Boise Creative and Improvised Music Festival
April 23-24, 2010

The Venue
523 Broad Street
Boise, ID 83702