Re: Tempo and Rec-Mult features (was: EDP MIDI Undo quirk)

what you are saying is interesting for the next hardware, Per:
the EDP would not slave to a new tempo while the non rhythmic introduction
is happening,

I did not implement the Tempo function in the plugin because I thought
that the host can do this job, correct?

in a average host, can you start with any tempo for the intro and then tap
the tempo you really need and then "Sync-Multiply" to that new tempo?

you might simply keep one plugin with the intro sound and start a new
instance in sync with the new tempo
but its not the same effect. I like to cut a non rhythmic wash to the new
tempo.