Re: laptop looping

Jeff, I'm sure any modern laptop is more than adequate for use with
Mobius, but I would agree with Art that it's probably best to stick
with the 32 bit version of Windws.

If you think you may ever want to use a firewire interface I would say
make sure it has a proper six or nine pin firewire port, depending of
the device you're considering. A lot of people (me included) seem to
have found the little 4 pin ones pretty useless. Having said that I
think USB is easily up to the job these days, so I would just make
sure that the laptop has plenty of USB ports. Mine has four, and I
would think that was pretty much the minimum number you should go for.

I would also agree with Jim's recommendation of the Tascam interfaces.
I use a US-122L and have been very happy with it.They are very
reliable and sound pretty good considering the reasonable price.

Looking forward to hearing what you may do with the mighty Mobius.

Steve