A bit OT - BCIMF this year

I, too, want to go on record,  as Rainer has,  and sing the high praises
of Krispen Hartung's amazing Creative music festival in Boise.

I've been fortunate to play at festivals in many countries in my life and
I have to say that the Boise Creative and Improvised Music Festival (now
celebrating it's 5th year of existence)  is just one of the most
creative and inspiring
festivals that I've ever played at.

If you ever get the chance,  I highly recommend that take yourself on a
vacation
to lovely Boise (and it really is exceptionally lovely) to see this
wonderful festival
or, better yet,  to submit to playing at it.

I can't wait for the next chance I get to perform at this wonderful
festival
and I feel sad that circumstances prevented me from attending this year.

Kris is such a great organizer and, at the same time,  a great server of
people's
creativity.      He inspires me on a continual basis with his commitment to
art and to artists.   We should honor him in our community.   We should
also
honor the wonderful and truly selfless team that he assembles each year
to put the festival on.