EDPP info

Can someone tell me the main hardware differences of the EDP from the EDPP? I am curious if anything major changed like surface mount components, etc. Thanks- and pics would be great of the guts if anyone has one.

PS- was serching the archives for info and found this post- gosh it would be nice to have a collection of these type of posts- new ideas/methods to learn from- it is stuff in the manual but people approach it from different angles and from experience and different working methods- like seeing the possibilities of what the manual shows but in real world use
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200808/msg00511.html