Re: Jeff Duke looping live right now

Wow Dan thanks! I am very happy that you dug it, I love playing for that
crowd at ImprovFriday http://improvfriday.ning.com

Yes it was even more than usual because of the venue, improvised. I
actually
was using a new setup and had only spent a small bit of time on choosing
some basic patches to play with. No synths and scripts were used. All
sounds/looping/glitchy/wacky stuff is hardware effects boxes. The main box
used however really transends the guitar effects box genre and that is the
Line 6 M9! It has some of the greatest reverbs/filters and such I have
ever
played with. I am not up to speed with it yet so some of what I did was
just
pressing buttons and then going with whatever sound came out. :)

Once again, thanks for the wonderful review! You made my day

all the best,

Jeff

http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/