unsubscribing as dismissive commentary

I'm a fan of little mental perceptive games. For example, if a man
insists on wearing a hat indoors, it's probably because he's balding.
....Or Lenny Kravitz and Bono don't have any eyes, and they wear
sunglasses all the time to keep people from freaking out.

So I'm mildly amused by the timing of some of these "unsubscribe"
emails - as if the unsubscriber is bored/offended about the discussion
at hand.
:)

Example:

Someone could be like:
"I just found this great disc of generic drum machine loops and synth
washes to noodle endlessly over!"

And someone else is like:
"Unsubscribe please."

--