GigSpam: Digitsignal Live Sunday 12 noon est (tomorrow)

It's time again for the virtual quintet I'm proud to be part of Digitsignal will be performing live via webcast tomorrow (Sunday) June 6th at 12noon EST.

Our channel is http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.

Digitsignal is Jeff Duke (USA), Peter Thörn (Sweden), Ray Istorico (USA), Steve Moyes (UK) and Jim Goodin (USA).

We combine live NinJam performance with laid over video, which tomorrow will be footage shot from several of our home locales.

For times in your area check http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=16&year=2010&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179.

Please join us if you are around.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com