Re: looping with a netbook

I found a couple of netbook size windows machines that have more cpu
power than the typical atom based netbooks:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115685
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220597

No personal experience, but they are both reasonable dual core
machines and I'd suspect they'd handle ableton moderately well.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com