Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:56 PM
Subject: videos from the Looping Lounge at SubZERO 2010

Last Friday we had a fun event as part of the SubZERO 2010 street festival in San Jose.  It was the Looping Lounge in the Anno Domini gallery, put together by Rick Walker, with musical looping by Rick, Bill Walker, Nadia Shihab, and Jhameel, and visual looping by Tim Thompson and David Tristram.   Videos from the performances are: