Re: something´s wrong with my mails?

Yes, your emails are getting through to the list.

I checked out your link to the Japanese Mandolin Orchestra and liked it.

But I didn't have time to post back immediately . . . and then I
forgot about it.

Does every posting need to have some response?

Do all of us need to scour the posts every day to make sure each and
every one is answered lest someone's feelings get hurt?

That's seems a bit much to ask.

Life is too short.

OK, yes I liked the link you shared, I've answered you email.

Is there anything else?

Ted