Re: New "VoiceLive Touch"

At 2:04 PM -0400 6/16/10, Brian Carabee wrote:
>http://tinyurl.com/32rdnks
>
>Link brings you to the product teaser for the TC Helicon VoiceLive
>Touch, to be released this Summer..
>
>This thing has me very intrigued. I wonder if it will also loop the
>guitar?

According to Gearwire, you can loop dry vocals, effected vocals, or
the instrument input.

I generally like TC Helicon, and this indeed looks like a genuinely
interesting piece of kit, but setting the MSRP way up at $695 USD is
a bit ouchy.  Given the cost, I might be inclined to consider the
Line6 M9 instead, or else wait until these hit B-Stock in a couple of
years.

        --m.
--
_____
"i've got no houston to wind down to. i've got no protocol...."