From: "Violet Xoxox" <violet@missviolet.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:49 PM
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: tragic news

This is Violet.  Kim Flint and I have been together for the past 19 years.
I am so sorry to be writing this post...

Kim was killed in a tragic accident yesterday afternoon.  He was riding his
bike down a steep hill in Berkeley, lost control, and collided with an
oncoming car.  Doctors did everything they could to try to save him, but
they couldn't.

Looper's Delight was so important to Kim and he'd want you, the community
he so loved, to know.

I don't know what I'm going to do.  I can't even think of a reason to keep
waking up without him.

Violet

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com