Re: tragic news

Dear Violet,

I never met Kim, but have been on this list for about 10 years, the whole time Kims presence has pervaded this list like a father to us all, his wonderful no banning policy, and sort it our between yourselves, you grown-ups, has held this list together through many years, despite many efforst of some to change this list into something else, no-one has ever managed to, predominately due to the fact that, it just wouldnt be the same, it not being Kims list, it not being Loopers Delight.

Kim was loopers delight, but you know what... Loopers Delight still is Kim... Yesterday (Im crying now) I used the wrong address to write a post, I got the usual, but polite mail from Kim... at about the time he must have been killed...

I am SO sorry... I dont know what to do...

Mark Francombe

Norway