Re: tragic news

Re Michael's post above in passing days maybe we should think about the list doing some kind of recording or some kind of benefit in Kim's memory.  I don't know if he had children or leaves behind someone in need of funds but it's a thought.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:43 PM, halim zainal <halimzainal@gmail.com> wrote:
My condolences to you and your family violet.

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com