Re: tragic news

Violet,

Blessings to you during this tragic time.
Like many here, this community has been a lifeline for me up here in
Canada. I live in a rural community and if you are doing anything
outside of mainstream rock or country they tend to think you are more
than a bit strange in the head. I've learned more about music and how
to go about finding the sounds I can imagine over the past 8 years by
reading the LD posts than the previous 30 years put together.
My prayers are with you.

sincerely,

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca