Re: analogue guitar

It's a cool approach Gareth, similar to Fret-X -  http://www.fret-x.com/index.html, definitely beneficial for the performer wanting to extract data when utilising simultaneous pitch structures. I forwarded my live performance system videos to you on the midi-guitar forum. For anyone interested on LD, they can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/user/rickygrahammusic. PD to Live etc.

Ricky