Re: the smallest looper

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-RC2-Loop-Station-Effect-Pedal?sku=487040

The size of a single Boss pedal.  I haven't used on though so I have
no idea of the utility of the thing.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos