Monitor/Surround Speakers - Recommendations?

I am nearly finished with the work on the Studio, and have had it fitted
for
7.1 Surround, but haven't really shopped past the point of browsing a
Genelec brochure (the 6010AW speakers and 5040AWM subwoofer look nice and
have decent specs), and so I thought I'd ask you perfeshionnal-type
musicians for some recommendations.  These need to be wall mountable with
kind of dampening mount.  Suggestions for this are as usual welcome.

Again and again this list proves its worth.  Kim would have smiled.

Stephen Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*
http://www.earthlight.net