Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

Violet

a bottle of red love for you from Italy. Everything that happened in these
days touched me, but you're decision and your efforts really forced me to
write to you.

I am often in lurking mode on the list. Maybe it's more then ten years.

Everybody underlined here better then me the huge contribution that LD
gave to us.
I think I can speak in the name of the many, like me, that are not so
active on the list: also for us - mainly readers - the list is a powerful
tool of knowledge and connection.

So thanks a lot for keeping on. If any help can be given from here, ask.

ciao

b:k