Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

I just realised what happened here.. I joined the list today.
With deepest sympathy
Andreas

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Massimo Liverani <mas.liv@libero.it> wrote:
So i dind't personally know Kim, and i joined the list only one year ago, also
if i know some persons involved.
I'm from Italy, and i'll be very happy if the spirit of Kim will survive also
in this list that is made by fantastic people.
So a dont't really know what to say to you...you have all my understanding,
your word let me belive that this world,
if there are people like you, is a better place and kim will surely survive...
so let's go on!

ps: excuse for my 'not perfect' english

Massimo