Re: RAISING MONEY for Loopers Delight (Donations drive)

Reading what Rick writes here below, I have reconsidered my previous
thoughts, and that a regular subscription of any kind (yearly,
quarterly, monthly, or..?)
may not be the best idea and that an occasional donation drive (or
whatever it would be called?) when needed, could possibly be the
better way and for
the reasons he has outlined below, and also considering the thoughts
of some others on LD.  Just my 7 cents on the matter. I vote donation
drives.

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR